Any way to access a past Cunard roll call?

Alohaaloha

I am asking for someone whose parents departed the Queen Elizabeth this morning at Southampton and their suitcase has gone missing. ( brown Samsonite/Antler)

I suggested posting on that sailings roll call but we can't find past roll calls only present- any ideas anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think this is the link to the roll call you are looking for.

Q720 27th May 2017 14 Nights Spain/Italy

It doesn't look like it is a particularly active roll call and I'm not sure if many people will visit the roll call post-cruise, but hope this helps.

Regards,

John

Thank you very much John, much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The case had been taken accidentally. Those involved contacted Cunard who have now arranged a return- many thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Excellent! Thanks for reporting back on the successful resolution to this luggage issue.

Regards,

John

The case had been taken accidentally. Those involved contacted Cunard who have now arranged a return- many thanks again.

It's great to hear there was a happy ending.

Nice to read of a happy ending Here's another one and why ... one to-the-QE2 trip I flew into Heathrow. Almost immediately at the baggage carousel out came my hard-case red Samsonite. I took it. Waiting for the express train to Paddington I thought my case looked it had a hard trip. Then checked the number, uh oh, I'd taken the wrong bag! Raced to a Help center, calls were made, an officer got me back through security to the carousel. My lone red bag stood unclaimed. When the lady knew the red bag wasn't her red bag, Carousel security had opened mine, saw my info, called the hotel to tell me I'd taken the wrong bag. Luckily, the first thing I put in my case, and the last thing on top, I packed an 8x10 sheet of yellow paper, THIS BAG BELONGS TO with my name, London hotel address and telephone number, my e-mail address, stateside addresses and Cunard World Club number, with ship name, sailing date, cabin number and their phone contact. Every trip since I do that sheet, for a strong sense of security. If someone picks up my bag by mistake, it is easy to find where the owner is, is going, to make a return.

N

Luckily, the first thing I put in my case, and the last thing on top, I packed an 8x10 sheet of yellow paper, THIS BAG BELONGS TO with my name, London hotel address and telephone number, my e-mail address, stateside addresses and Cunard World Club number, with ship name, sailing date, cabin number and their phone contact. Every trip since I do that sheet, for a strong sense of security. If someone picks up my bag by mistake, it is easy to find where the owner is, is going, to make a return.

Clever idea! This will work for us who have common brand, type and color of luggage.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Nice to read of a happy ending Here's another one and why ... one to-the-QE2 trip I flew into Heathrow. Almost immediately at the baggage carousel out came my hard-case red Samsonite. I took it. Waiting for the express train to Paddington I thought my case looked it had a hard trip. Then checked the number, uh oh, I'd taken the wrong bag! Raced to a Help center, calls were made, an officer got me back through security to the carousel. My lone red bag stood unclaimed. When the lady knew the red bag wasn't her red bag, Carousel security had opened mine, saw my info, called the hotel to tell me I'd taken the wrong bag. Luckily, the first thing I put in my case, and the last thing on top, I packed an 8x10 sheet of yellow paper, THIS BAG BELONGS TO with my name, London hotel address and telephone number, my e-mail address, stateside addresses and Cunard World Club number, with ship name, sailing date, cabin number and their phone contact. Every trip since I do that sheet, for a strong sense of security. If someone picks up my bag by mistake, it is easy to find where the owner is, is going, to make a return.

Great idea! With so many cases being so similar these days it's an easy mistake to make.