Boarding Oasis in a Few Hours - Semi Live

Day 5......We had a very quiet day in San Juan. No excursions planned. We walked around and window shopped a bit before heading back to the ship for lunch at Park Cafe.

After lunch, we played a short game of putt putt golf then table tennis.

Tonight is the second formal night and the third of our three night prepaid dining package. We have reservations at 150 Central Park. Haven't eaten in this specialty restaurant yet, so excited to try it.

Here are some random pictures from today.

9bc2dc21a00a664200aac221ef6a741c.jpgc301b9df47a2d30499a2a4d9cd2c9baf.jpgb6a499aa2c690f112fa65e403cace63d.jpgad394ef12a9a65b01c62d96c47e188b9.jpgb6fd8c9805e4c72eface44bc5d411fad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm planning to do the Rum Tour in San Juan. It will be in the morning but that's what vacations are for! Has anyone heard much about it? Worth the $40 and time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately, I can't answer that question....I've never done the Run Tour.

Thanks for this review. I am enjoying following along! We've still got nearly 6 months to go, but it's fun to see the day by day.

Can't wait to see what you think of 150 Central Park. My DH is a picky eater (no seafood, limited veggies), so as much as I'd love to try it, I'm a bit concerned about him not finding anything he wants to eat. Hope you have a great meal!

We had a lovely dinner at 150 Central Park. Had early dinner reservations, 6:00 p.m. but expected the restaurant to be busier.

Overall, the experience was very nice. Food was good. My husband had butter squash soup and I had the lobster gnocchi for appetizer. We shared the beef tenderloin for two for the entree. Would eat here again on another cruise but only if we used a dining package.....wouldn't pay full for the experience.

c0cbace0e0ecee88c170b9f7aacd099d.jpg553605fb70eb944157ee35f86fc054d6.jpg

Day 6.....Labadee didn't disappoint today. We rented cabana #9 on Barefoot. It is the closest standard cabana to the water.

We had a pretty good view of the water and the ship. The water was beautiful. Only negative...Barefoot is much rockier than Nellies Beach.

Time to rest up before dinner at Coastal Kitchen.ea71f17b1ce2133c5704d57caa6896a9.jpg248564340880d97778b51d58e55500f4.jpg60dbf437835a9cd5f4087ab0a47a5b37.jpg3e7c002be41b6091dee59204172eddad.jpg

We say the headliner show, Mo5aic last night.

Awe man!!! How did we not get them on our cruise last week? We did not even go to our headliner (Kenny James), because we were not interested in the style of music and reviews were pretty poor for him.

We saw Mo5aic in the past and they really are great!

Awe man!!! How did we not get them on our cruise last week? We did not even go to our headliner (Kenny James), because we were not interested in the style of music and reviews were pretty poor for him.

It was our first time seeing them....very impressed. My daughter purchased a CD with some of their original music. Definitely a do again if they are performing on any of our future cruises.

We've never seen them (other than on America's Got Talent) but same here to your entire post. Knowing my luck, Kenny James will be back for my July 9th cruise.

If you have time, could you post a picture of the kid's menu in Coastal Kitchen? Thank you so much!

I didn't get pics of the menus in Coastal Kitchen; however, it was the typical spaghetti, chicken tenders, and such. Both the kids ate off the adult menus in all venues.

I didn't get pics of the menus in Coastal Kitchen; however, it was the typical spaghetti, chicken tenders, and such. Both the kids ate off the adult menus in all venues.

Thanks so much!

My kids generally do the regular menu, but I have one that is a macaroni and cheese fan and will probably want it daily - LOL! Looks like that will be no problem.