Where to book Mayan Chan or Blue Kay

gritsnc

Everytime I search Blue Kay it brings me to a hotel.

Yes it has cabins for rent

http://www.bluekaymahahual.com/en/home/#texto

Website details are not very consistent. Prices are in pesos but will give you some details of what is available. We haven't been yet, but I understand it to be small laid back location, (although lounger comfort seem to be an issue). We are thinking of trying it next visit to Costa Maya because it is cheap and easy to get to.

Otherwise I will return to Maya Chan.

Yes it has cabins for rent

http://www.bluekaymahahual.com/en/home/#texto

Website details are not very consistent. Prices are in pesos but will give you some details of what is available. We haven't been yet, but I understand it to be small laid back location, (although lounger comfort seem to be an issue). We are thinking of trying it next visit to Costa Maya because it is cheap and easy to get to.

Otherwise I will return to Maya Chan.

Can you give me your opinion on Maya Chan? We are a large group with ages ranging from 17-69.

There's a review I just read called "My Way Too Windy Review of Liberty of the Seas" that talked about Mayan Chan and just raved about it. I have no idea myself (1st time Costa Maya in a month and going to see ruins), but I'd search for that review for more info on Mayan Chan. Seemed highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you give me your opinion on Maya Chan? We are a large group with ages ranging from 17-69.

Just visited Maya Chan last week with a group of seven ranging in age from 6-63. Everyone had an absolute blast. The food was amazing, drinks were plentiful, and they had plenty of activities enjoy. The ride out is very bumpy, as it is a beach road. Otherwise once there, it was a great day for all.

Just visited Maya Chan last week with a group of seven ranging in age from 6-63. Everyone had an absolute blast. The food was amazing, drinks were plentiful, and they had plenty of activities enjoy. The ride out is very bumpy, as it is a beach road. Otherwise once there, it was a great day for all.

Did they have a set time for going back to the ship, or could you go back whenever you wanted?

Did they have a set time for going back to the ship, or could you go back whenever you wanted?

You tell them what ship you are on, they will tell you the latest you can leave, and ask when you want to leave. We had to be back in a taxi by 2:30, and they had one waiting for us at 2:20.

LOVED Maya Chan! The food was some of the best we have had! The owners are originally from Minnesota and were so nice to chat with. Did the beach massage and sat in the chairs in the water and the best part was having the drinks delivered right to us!

We were at Blue Kay last week. Walked out the port and took a cab for $2 pp. Picked our lounge chairs (wood). $5 pp fee included one free drink. Waiter brought out menu. We ordered a guacamole an salsa with chips. $8 usd. Very good guac. The beach was clean, no sea weed. A little bit of sea grass and twigs, but otherwise very clear water.

Blue Kay's restaurant was nice. Bathrooms available. When it was time to leave we walked a bit along the malecon where many cabs were waiting.

Maya Chan messaged me back and they said they adjust their hours based on the ships in port. Unfortunately for us, they are overbooked the day we will be there so we've decided to take a cab to Mahuahual and just do our own thing.

• 2 weeks later...

We are also a large group ranging from 2 to 80 (right now appxo 86 people but can get more) so interested to know about your group excursion at Maya Chan.

Thanks