Review: Chef's Table Coral Princess May 25, 2017 with photos

Hdnwaters

We will be on the Star NB Glacier Bay out of Vancouver July 15, can we sign up as soon as we board? Is it the same Chefs Table ? We are in a full suite does that make a difference?

I don't know if different ships have different menus. I'm sure it would be similar. We were in a full suite but I don't think you are given priority for the CT. I was just told to call ASAP upon boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you have to call from your room or can you call from any phone on the ship as soon as you get on?

I would think you could call from any phone or you can inquire in any of the dining rooms.

My wife goes because I am the foodie. That said, she'll try many things, but there are a few she'll just politely pass on. I couldn't see doing it if she avoided a whole class of food tho.

Short rant... why oh why do picky eaters choose to do this! You are not a foodie if you won't even try it. (Serious allergies excepts of course... no one wants their meal interrupted by a medivac call.)

Thanks for sharing your Chef's Table experience with us and for the excellent photos.

Its something I am hoping to do on the Regal in October. I imagine they may schedule two events there as there are so many more passengers. I'll dial the DINE line as soon as I am onboard!

Cheers!

Norris