You may want to check your reservations....

I booked through a TA, and I don't see the price on the RCL website. Where do I look to check this?

Are you looking for any price decrease? Otherwise, if your concern is like the Ops, call your TA or better yet do you have a confirmation invoice.

I just logged in to my reservations to check the price on a drink package for a cruise in Sept. and saw that RCL CHANGED my total cruise price on my booking, that I made months ago!! My "new" price is now $342 higher than what I originally booked (and paid deposit on)!! When I called them, they told me that the higher price was what I booked. I told them they are mistaken, and the rep finally researched my booking. He then apologized and said for some reason Royal changed my price, but as a courtesy, they would reinstate it to the price I actually booked! "As a courtesy..."??? What??? The rep said he didn't know why my price was changed, and did apologize.

Then... on the same phone call, a family member decided to book a cabin on our same cruise. The price RCL quoted was approx $400 more than the website price! We told him that was not the price listed online, and after some arguing, he decided to research it further. He came back on the line and told us that we were right, he had a computer glitch, and the current sale price was not reflected on his computer screen. Cmon' Royal.... This is not cool... !

I'm showing a NEGATIVE balance of $1918.....this means they owe us, or we have one heck of an OBC!