Booked it!....great deal on MSC Seaside

cowboygene

Got a great price on the Feb 3rd sailing on the Seaside.

By asking, i was told i was eligible for a 10% discount for government service ( firefighter).

Also received a $50 OBC. wifi and the dinner drink package.

We had shopped our previous cruiselines, NCL, RCL and Princess and their prices had gone thru the roof.

Excited to sail on this new ship and we get loyalty matching.

By asking, i was told i was eligible for a 10% discount for government service ( firefighter).

We had shopped our previous cruiselines, NCL, RCL and Princess and their prices had gone thru the roof.

I also booked on the "Countdown to Seaside" promotion and appreciate the included amenities. MSC is pulling out all the stops to get new customers to try their product. Having already been on the Divina it was a no-brainer for me.

I also booked on the "Countdown to Seaside" promotion and appreciate the included amenities. MSC is pulling out all the stops to get new customers to try their product. Having already been on the Divina it was a no-brainer for me.

Me too Bob.

We too just booked Seaside, for January . The good rates and perks certainly helped seal the deal, but its all of the amenities of the ship that lured us in. Excited to try a new line.
I'm on from the 6th through the 29th, hope to see you there! Bob

I booked the Seaside for Mar 3-10, 2018. We cancelled a 5 day on the Independence of the Seas and booked Seaside for 7 days and only $5 more! I was worried the Independence was going to be a Spring Break nightmare. Booked three interior Fantastica for our family.

Thank you so much for letting us know about the government service discount! I called and found out I was eligible (I'm a teacher), saving me almost $300 off of my booking! We will be trying MSC for the first time in June 2018, booked on the Seaside. The price couldn't be beat for a brand new ship.