My First Upsell Call

Bookworm1985

I jut got my first upsell call in five cruises. It was to move from a inside (4B...on Deck 5 Aft) to a balcony (8J...also Deck 5 Forward) on our Alaska cruise next week. It was $520, total. I said no, but now I am second guessing myself! I said no for two main reasons...One, our family all has cabins in a row, and we like being by each other (but not a deal breaker). Two, it is literally right above the main show stage and right outside Camp Ocean. who knows...maybe something better will come along. :/

I jut got my first upsell call in five cruises. It was to move from a inside (4B...on Deck 5 Aft) to a balcony (8J...also Deck 5 Forward) on our Alaska cruise next week. It was $520, total. I said no, but now I am second guessing myself! I said no for two main reasons...One, our family all has cabins in a row, and we like being by each other (but not a deal breaker). Two, it is literally right above the main show stage and right outside Camp Ocean. who knows...maybe something better will come along. :/

Nothing beats sitting on a balcony with binoculars and a beverage, taking in the beautiful scenery without the pushing and jockeying to get a good spot at the railing on deck. I just am back from a 10-day Alaskan where I kept the curtains open and would wake early, order coffee and sit casually dressed and watch the world go by.

Bookworm you must be on my cruise... I leave on the 17th out of Seattle on the legend. I also got up sell call.I did take it as I was regretting not having a balcony for the views.I moved from main deck room 4111 interior to 4229 balcony same deck. rooms above and below me so no worry about noise.