Suites - Water Bottles - Mini Bar

cruzsnooze

Since suites now have complimentary water bottles what is the point of having 2 bottles of water in the mini bar also. It seems to me that Princess might use 2 other beverages in the complimentary mini bar since we won't need water. I know I can change the water out for another non alcoholic beverage by why should that have to be an option VS just putting 2 other drinks in the bar.

This not a real complaint, just a thought on improving service and saving room service the hassle of switching out something unnecessary.

Since suites now have complimentary water bottles what is the point of having 2 bottles of water in the mini bar also. It seems to me that Princess might use 2 other beverages in the complimentary mini bar since we won't need water. I know I can change the water out for another non alcoholic beverage by why should that have to be an option VS just putting 2 other drinks in the bar.

This not a real complaint, just a thought on improving service and saving room service the hassle of switching out something unnecessary.

My wife will go through more than two bottles of water each day until she feels it is late enough to start on the wine. For myself, I would prefer Coke to water but I know it is better to keep the wife happy so I have no problem with including water in the mini-bar setup. I would think Princess finds it more efficient to keep the same items in all mini-bar setups----those for elites in other cabin types as well as the full suites.

Why not just refill the empty bottles from your sink faucet

Or in the Horizon court using a clean glass to pour water into your bottle.

I just read FREE bottled water for suites but it didn't say it was limited so can you request more then one per person per day?

Or in the Horizon court using a clean glass to pour water into your bottle.

I just read FREE bottled water for suites but it didn't say it was limited so can you request more then one per person per day?

Where did you read this? The Suite brochure does not mention it.

Have sailed in PH suites before and will soon sail in an Owner's suite on the Pacific. http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/staterooms/suites/

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

Where did you read this? The Suite brochure does not mention it.

Have sailed in PH suites before and will soon sail in an Owner's suite on the Pacific. http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/staterooms/suites/

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

TRULY LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS AT SEA

Surrounding you with deluxe accommodations, a spacious Suite with balcony includes all the amenities of a Club Class Mini-Suite, plus incredible premiums. Enjoy more living space, a sofa bed and separate seating areas, and wonderfully enhanced amenities that range from priority embarkation and disembarkation to a complimentary mini-bar setup in suite and so much more. Learn more about the Suite experience

Hide Stateroom Features

Includes all the fine amenities of a spacious Club Class Mini-Suite plus:

• Approx. 460 to 932 sq. ft., including balcony
  • Luxury balcony furniture including 2 loungers, 4 chairs, table and ottoman
  • 2 floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
  • Separate sitting area with sofa bed, chair and 2 tables
  • One complimentary mini-bar setup and free daily bottled water~
  • Spacious walk-in closet

• Complimentary Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite access on select ships*
  • Complimentary laundry and professional cleaning services
  • Complimentary dinner in a specialty restaurant on embarkation day^
  • Priority specialty dining and shore excursion reservation
  • Priority disembarkation at tender ports
  • Comfortable queen or two twin beds▲

• Refrigerator
  • Two flat-panel televisions
  • Private bathroom with tub and separate shower
  • 100% cotton, high-thread count linens
  • Complimentary 24-hour room service†
  • Desk
  • Hair dryer & fine bathroom amenities
  • Digital security safe

▲ 3rd/4th berths available in select cabins.

† Charges apply for balcony dinner, pizza delivery and beverages. Subject to change.

* Not available on Royal Princess®, Regal Princess®, Majestic Princess®, Golden Princess®, Grand Princess®, Pacific Princess®, Dawn Princess®, Sun Princess® or Sea Princess®.

^ Applicable on cruises six days or longer.

~On ships where Club Class Mini-Suites have rolled out.

Conflicting info, guess I will just wait until we are onboard.

Notice the same about the

Now it just says Balcony with upgraded patio furniture (2 loungers, a table and 2 chairs).

Edited by cflutist

Conflicting info, guess I will just wait until we are onboard.

Notice the same about the

Now it just says Balcony with upgraded patio furniture (2 loungers, a table and 2 chairs).

Different suites have different set ups for the Patio furniture but water should be the same regardless of what suite. It did say about the free water that it's only available on the ships that have instituted club class though. I have stayed in all three categories of full suites and have a big preference for the Penthouse layout.

We were in a full suite on the Coral 5-20-17 and we only got 2 bottles of water. We did order a case of water because we do drink more than 1 bottle each per day. Plus I always took water with me when we left the ship. Maybe they thought we had enough so they didn't need to bring more. IDK? If we had run out of bottled water, I guess I would have found out!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums