Family Feud on LOTs Western

We did the same Cruise last year and one of our few regrets was missing this show as it was done during late seating.

Our agent comped is a specialty dining this year so we're thinking we want to do that a little earlier and see the Feud after.

Anybody know when it is? Also what night is "dark" night in the main theater in this itinerary?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Family Feud?

Never seen it on Royal Caribbean.... Is it just that ship or that class that does it?

I know they do the Quest and Love & Marriage

I've seen it on other ships. Just depends on the Cruise Director/Activity Manager.

Family Feud?

Never seen it on Royal Caribbean.... Is it just that ship or that class that does it?

I know they do the Quest and Love & Marriage

I can see it being added- they have introduced Name That Tune- since RCI bought the rights to the game. Given how much fun that was to watch- I can see them buying other shows to play on ships. Not only do the games add some variety to people who want it- it also includes passengers- which makes it a little more engaging.

I can see it being added- they have introduced Name That Tune- since RCI bought the rights to the game. Given how much fun that was to watch- I can see them buying other shows to play on ships. Not only do the games add some variety to people who want it- it also includes passengers- which makes it a little more engaging.

Our Liberty Cruise last June also had "Dancing with the Stripes" in studio B. Pax paired of with Ship's officers. It was really fun and the CD did a great job with it. The next night or the night after was the Feud which looked good on TV. So we said "if we do this cruise again, let's not miss it". So we're doing this cruise again, but are hard core late seating people, so trying to figure out what night to book our Chop's dinner at the right time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums