Where's my AARP Carnival Gift Card??

vinsheer

Over the past few years when ordering them, I have had shipping delays a few times. This is why as a personal practice, I never order any cards that I absolutely need to use , within 30 days.

I've called, they create a ticket and in another day or two, a new card is sent out. I've never had a prolonged problem getting these cards. If there's an issue with shipment, they are quick to fix it in my experience - whether Verizon or AARP.

How do you order these cards

Do you have a cell phone thru Verizon or a member of AARP? If so, you can get 10% off carnival gift cards. At one point we had $5000 dollars in gift cards and we only paid $4500.You go to their web site and order away, depending on the amount of rewards points you have. Hope this helps.

I just checked under gift cards and Carnival cards didn't come up. I'm thinking they're sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can also go to cruises and choose Carnival and it will bring up some sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Went to AARP site. They do not list the carnival cards under cards. Search at the site does not get me to any Carnival gift cards. Would appreciate if someone can include a link to these cards.

You have to go to AARP Rewards for Good. Look under gift cards, then travel. The Carnival cards are there. I am looking at the site right now (12:23 am EDT) and they currently have both $100 and $500 cards available.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Went to AARP site. They do not list the carnival cards under cards. Search at the site does not get me to any Carnival gift cards. Would appreciate if someone can include a link to these cards.

Here is a link:

rewards.aarp.org

I ordered a 500 one Thursday night and but for the debit from my bank I have not heard anything from them. Do you get a email notification when you buy one or just when it is mailed? I didn't know also about having to sign for them. hopefully I get a heads up to when it is delivered.

will see.

Michael

I ordered a 500 one Thursday night and but for the debit from my bank I have not heard anything from them. Do you get a email notification when you buy one or just when it is mailed? I didn't know also about having to sign for them. hopefully I get a heads up to when it is delivered.

will see.

Michael

The $500 cards come UPS and they require a signature. I did not receive any notification from AARP when it was shipped but I did receive notice from UPS that I would be receiving a package that required a signature. I was able to electronically sign for it online and tell UPS where to leave the package (front porch, it's just a flat envelope). The $500 card came quicker than the $100 cards, as it is sent using a different shipping method. The order sent UPS arrived in 2 or 3 days, the $100 cards are sent USPS and take a bit longer to arrive, but not usually more than a week.

I just got my AARP card yesterday. Our cruise is next Sunday. Oh well. Next time I guess

You can bring the card with you and have it applied to your S&S account if you want to use it this trip....we usually have the check in desk apply our GC or go to GS and they can also do it....I believe you can also do it at the kiosks but I have never done it that way....

• 4 weeks later...

You can book your excursions in advance through the Carnival website and use the gift cards to pay for them.

If you want to wait til you're onboard, you will have to go to guest services ( or use a kiosk) once on the ship to have them added to your account.