Help with suggestions

a.madruga

Well that's quite a difficult decision! We've been to both and love them both!

Venice: a city like no other. Allow yourself several days there and wander off the beaten track. Get lost and go with it. The art, the people, the place. Not to be missed. Avoid the crowds and wander off the beaten path (I know I said that twice but it's important!) Have been here several times and could return again.

Santorini: An island like no other. The beauty of it is stunning. The colors are amazing. Eat pistachios. Drink some coffee at a cliff side restaurant. Wander the small side streets. Wonder at the blueness of everything there. We only had a day on a cruise to spend here but would love to return.

Impossible to make a choice. Best of luck!

I would choose Venice every time. But I'm more a fan of history than scenery.

However, I will point out that I was in Santorini in mid-April this year and it was lovely because there was only our ship (of 300 pax) and one other ship (which wasn't huge, maybe 2000 pax) in port. Santorini when it's overcrowded is miserable. (Not that Venice isn't, but.....;))

So if Santorini is on your bucket list and you want to see it at its best, then April would be a great time to go.