Can you weigh in Escape vs Sky, buffet.

kcdancerkc

I dont know if the difference would similar but hopefully not! .....on the sky....even the 3 teen boys couldn't find enjoyable food on most of the ship.

I lost 5 lbs!

First ever on a cruise:eek:

I have not even delved into what the dining options are as it isn't for several months away. But our MO is to not spend 2 hours for dinner...so much to do!

Can anyone give me the buffet low down on comparison?

Thanks. :cool:

There really is no comparison. The buffet on Escape is at least 5 times the size of the one on a Sky. I can't say that I've ever had bad food on Sky, but there's definitely more variety on Escape. The downside, is that there's at least five times the crowd too. It's very rarely ever quiet or calm in the buffet on one of the Away ships.

Ok....will type this slower....meant to say

On Sky...I lost 5lbs+...

I almost GAIN the same or more on other cruise lines, so hopefully, as I and others in the family did not like the food on NCL , that the food won't make me lose weight on the Escape.....lol.

I now have a medical situation where for the first time I need to gain weight :eek:

I am assuming since this cruise is longer on NCL and the ship is bigger that losing weight wont be an issue. :cool:

Never had to wait too long for a meal in O'Sheehans so you might try that. Good burgers, wings, salads etc. Also, if you want a show and meal that lasts only 45 minutes, sign up for whatever free show is happening in the Supper Club. It's a set meal, but decent and we love that it only takes 45 minutes. Escape is a great ship I think you will all enjoy. Have fun!