Drinks in rooms

Lordwanswell

Can anyone remember what hot drink sachets are available in the rooms? Do they include decaff coffee and hot chocolate? I am assuming they do include tea bags!

Usually tea bags, milk and sugar and a couple of biscuits.

You can usually get hot chocolate satchets and different tea bags at the buffet.

Can anyone remember what hot drink sachets are available in the rooms? Do they include decaff coffee and hot chocolate? I am assuming they do include tea bags!

If you let your cabin steward know that you require decaf tea of coffee (or a combination) then they will ensure that they provide them for you. On Aurora recently, our excellent cabin steward spotted that one of us drank regular tea and one drank decaf and replenished both without us even asking.

You get tea and both types of coffee usually. I don't think chocolate is standard but they have 'Options' in the buffet which you can take back. Can I recommend the hot chocolate from room service (assuming they still do it) it is very nice indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks all, very helpful. I am sure we can rely on our cabin steward to get what we want.

It certainly used to be the case in the past that the cabin steward would get what you wanted but in the last 2 - 3 years it has been more difficult for them because housekeeping no longer keep stocks of anything other than the coffeevsachets and regular tea bags. We had the same cabin steward several times and the last time that we had him he was very apologetic because he remembered that I only drink chamomile and he he could no longer get it. He suggested that we call room service but even they could not bring a supply of "non standard" tea bags and said that we had to get them from the buffet, not a big deal, I simply got 6 or 7 and when they were used up I took another trip to the buffet to replenish them.