Such a stupid question

Those people3836

We have only sailed RC before and we booked a MSC Divina cruise coming up this summer. I have looked at the "map" online of the ship; there seems to be a lot of restaurants. Can someone tell me which one is "main dining" and which one is the buffet and any other that are included in the standard fare?

Also, no so stupid, does anyone have a real map of the ship with what is on each deck?

Thank you

We have only sailed RC before and we booked a MSC Divina cruise coming up this summer. I have looked at the "map" online of the ship; there seems to be a lot of restaurants. Can someone tell me which one is "main dining" and which one is the buffet and any other that are included in the standard fare?

Also, no so stupid, does anyone have a real map of the ship with what is on each deck?

Thank you

Not a stupid question at all - just all new to you!

The 2 MDRs are the Black Crab and the Villa Rossa - you'll be assigned a table in one of them according to your cabin booking.

The buffet is one large area with 2 named sections: Calumet and Manitou. Depending on the time of day, only one section may be open. This is advised in the Daily Program.

There are 2 Speciality restaurants: Galaxy and Eataly. The latter has 2 sub-sections, Ristorante Italia and Eataly Steakhouse.

Here's a link to Divina's technical sheet with all the info pertaining to the ship:

http://www.mscpressarea.com/media/corporate-informationitems/attachments/msc-divina-technical-sheet.pdf

Here's a link to Divina's technical sheet with all the info pertaining to the ship:

http://www.mscpressarea.com/media/corporate-informationitems/attachments/msc-divina-technical-sheet.pdf

Thanks for this Bea I've not seen this before. 82 days to go but we're not counting [emoji3]

Have a square YC

82 days to go but we're not counting [emoji3]

Have a square YC

Nice one! They're not easy to get.

I was looking to book YC last week for a Grand Voyage in 2019; the rep said "There are only 2 cabins left". I thought "Oh, sugar, I bet they're right at the front" - been there, done that, etc. Then she told me the cabin numbers - they were both the square ones. I couldn't believe it and booked one there and then! The YC balcony cabins on Meraviglia are similar in size. We had one 2 weeks ago - fabulous and roomy! :)

Have a great cruise, Cruiser. :*

Here you go, LB .............

http://www.mscpressarea.com/media/corporate-informationitems/attachments/msc-preziosa-technical-sheet.pdf

Here's a tip for getting the technical sheets for the rest of the fleet - just change the ship's name in the URL ;p

Thanks - I was on my ipad and the full url didn't show up!

Thanks - I was on my ipad and the full url didn't show up!

Sorry .................. I didn't mean it to sound like it's an obvious thing. Even the link here doesn't show the full URL. That's the reason why I added the tip. I have all the technical sheets downloaded to iBooks by doing it. I just thought others on here who might be interested in other ships would like to know that the link is good for them, too.