Do MSC customer service know anything ?

I am due to travel on Mervigila in September, I have booked on the cabin package that enables you to have flexible dining. I have read lots of comments on here about flexi dining being suspended, so am I hate set dining times I thought I would check to see this issue would be rectified for when I travel. They checked and according to customer services there are no issues and flexi dining is being offered still ? I have booked through a travel agent so contact them to see if they had any information on flexi dining and once again they stated all was well and they were still offering that cabin type that included .

So could someone who is currently on the ship of due to go on in the next few weeks please check and report back on this board if flexi dining is currently offered.

Thanks

I booked Fantastica (Meraviglia) partly for the Flexi-dining, but it doesn't show up on my reservation. It shows Classic dining with an asterisk that indicates I can change it when I check in. I don't know. I can live with the other, if not. Very confusing. I can't even see my second booking online so I have no idea what is mentioned on that one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a direct email link to one of MSC's Customer Service Reps?

When doing my 2013 Divina cruise, I was able to write two different Reps and had wonderful customer service. Now all I can find online is a form that isn't working!

I think you can only get anytime dining in the YC or by booking the Aurea experience.

Flexi-dining was to be introduced on Meraviglia for Fantastica bookings. It didn't work and was suspended when I was onboard in June.

The Aurea 'anytme' dining is known as MyChoice dining.

I have had reply today from MSC confirming that if in a fantasia cabin you have a choice of early/late but not flexi dining. Really annoyed I would not of been aware of this change if it hadn't of been for people on here posting reviews, really hate set dining and definitely put me off booking with MSC again.

So far customer service really poor, they cannot even confirm what time the dining times are, stating they think it is 7pm for early and 9.30 for late. Can someone please confirm these times for me who is on board at the moment or due to go on in the next few weeks.

Many thanks

I have had reply today from MSC confirming that if in a fantasia cabin you have a choice of early/late but not flexi dining. Really annoyed I would not of been aware of this change if it hadn't of been for people on here posting reviews, really hate set dining and definitely put me off booking with MSC again.

So far customer service really poor, they cannot even confirm what time the dining times are, stating they think it is 7pm for early and 9.30 for late. Can someone please confirm these times for me who is on board at the moment or due to go on in the next few weeks.

Many thanks

The OP started another thread on the subject here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2528062

Unfortunately the thread title doesn't indicate the subject so may get overlooked.