Moscow in a day Princess Tour

ComputerDad

Coral(Teresa, wasn't it?) every time I see a post from you, I think of Russia......because I remember we chatted extensively when you were planning your River Cruise( I had gone on mine a few years prior)..... I can't believe how time flies ...glad we are both still traveling..I've completed all my travel goals..have you?

Yep - me. I think we went the same year. I am still working on travel goals. Norway this summer!

Yep - me. I think we went the same year. I am still working on travel goals. Norway this summer!

2007 for me....

Norway... my heritage...in fact one of the "attacking Vikings" gold medal winners this Olympics carries my maiden name.My brother, needs to do some more research..but figures we are related, because the name is so unusual. I actually visited Oslo this past August for my first time, it was not on my list to do, but I figured since I am 1/2 "Norwegian", I should get in touch with those roots...What was funny is many of the locals..looked like my Dad. I felt so very comfortable there...just like I have felt several times in Switzerland, with the locals favoring my Mom.

Are your cruising in Norway? See you around the boards....L:Dri

2007 for me....

Norway... my heritage...in fact one of the "attacking Vikings" gold medal winners this Olympics carries my maiden name.My brother, needs to do some more research..but figures we are related, because the name is so unusual. I actually visited Oslo this past August for my first time, it was not on my list to do, but I figured since I am 1/2 "Norwegian", I should get in touch with those roots...What was funny is many of the locals..looked like my Dad. I felt so very comfortable there...just like I have felt several times in Switzerland, with the locals favoring my Mom.

Are your cruising in Norway? See you around the boards....L:Dri

It was 2007 for me also, had to look it up.

I am going on June 23rd Sapphire Princess to Norway. Glad you enjoyed your time in Oslo! I have not been there (and will miss Oslo). I think I am going to love Norway.