Arrival time at theaters for shows Anthem

I have seen a couple of threads on this. For reserved shows, arrive a minimum of 45 minutes before. They open seats for standby folks 30 minutes before. I plan on being there at least 45 minutes early if not a little earlier.

We got to the early Spectra show one night at about 8:15pm for a 9pm show. There were a few people in line and we had our choice of seats, so 1/2 an hour would probably be fine. The staff made everyone stay in line so that was good. They were also checking to make sure you had a reservation.

I found 15 minutes to be good enough to get unobstructed seats on the second floor balcony level. No one monitoring up at those doors on the 2nd floor of either the 270 or the Royal theater.

I think I was even 15 minutes late for The Gift and got nice unobstructed balcony seats in the center.

I found 15 minutes to be good enough to get unobstructed seats on the second floor balcony level. No one monitoring up at those doors on the 2nd floor of either the 270 or the Royal theater.

I think I was even 15 minutes late for The Gift and got nice unobstructed balcony seats in the center.

Actually my kids usually do that for any show that they want to see: show up last minute and go to the second level. They always get seats.

Not many good seats on the 2nd floor of the Anthem Theater. So many of them are obstructed. Worst sight lines of any theater ever. Now the reserved seating for suites and not sure who else....I knew it wasn't me. They have great seats and if you can snag one of those 15 minutes before when they open up its a score.

I personally think upstairs seating in 270 is better than floor seating. Lots of great seats. On the floor, people are walking around you so much coming and going, servers ect. but not upstairs.

I showed up 20 minutes early to Spectra's cabaret and managed to find seats, but not front and center. The shows in the theater were packed 1/2 hour before the start. I agree with Jenjer, that theater has the worst line of sight.