b2b ???

RotaryMike

As a result of this thread I contacted Angie at our large online TA and asked her to go back to Celebrity and press them again for the credit. Within a couple of hours she replied she had done so and we now are receiving b2b credit!

Sometimes it pays to Persist!

Thanks, everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Plus you get a $50 discount on each leg.

I have to give a great big Thank You, Greg, for posting this. We had no idea that perk existed. We have 2 B2B cruises booked, one already paid for but we were able to get a total of $300 back on the 4 cruises. (On cruises longer than 10 days you get $100 on each cruise.) We also have a B2B on Azamara in January and checked their policy. They have a very generous shipboard credit that they apply to both cruises. (We'll see you on that cruise, Greg!) This s the beauty of Cruise Critic. It translates into very tangible advantages!

As a result of this thread I contacted Angie at our large online TA and asked her to go back to Celebrity and press them again for the credit. Within a couple of hours she replied she had done so and we now are receiving b2b credit!

Sometimes it pays to Persist!

Thanks, everyone.

And we would kiss "Angie" and her agency good-bye...forever :(. There are plenty of decent high volume cruise agencies...and one should expect that they know about these kind of credits (and perhaps other credits of which you would not be aware).

Hank

And we would kiss "Angie" and her agency good-bye...forever :(. There are plenty of decent high volume cruise agencies...and one should expect that they know about these kind of credits (and perhaps other credits of which you would not be aware).

Hank

As set forth in my post, she had tried once before and been told by Celebrity the b2b credit was not available due to all the perks we had already received. When she went back she got someone who knew the correct answer. We are pleased with her and have developed a relationship over time, hard to do with a high volume online agency. It makes a difference to us.

If you have a better specific suggestion we would like to hear it.