Questions for Celebrity Silhoutte

bjamoh

Has anyone eaten in the Tuscan Restaurant? Do I need beach towels for the pool or are they furnished? I assume I need to bring my own for any excursions that involve any water sports? Where can I find members' reviews of excursions, i.e. San Juan, Old & New City Tour, etc? Is the ship pass a bracelet? or a card that I can use a lanyard for? Still haven't been able to get names on roll call??

Thanks.

bjamoh

You should post in the Celebrity Forum. You will get more answers.

I have not been to the Tuscan Grill, but tried Qsine and Murano. Both were great.

You don't need to bring towel for pool or excursion. The pool has them. The night before a port, the room attendant will put excursion towel in your room. You return them to the dirty towel bins when you reboard the ship.

You can try the port forum. They have reviews on some of the tours in the ports.

Ship pass is a card.

Did you search in the roll call forum for Celebrity cruise?

I thought I was posting on the Celebrity post??

Hi, nope, you are posting on the "ASK A CRUISE QUESTION" forum......Celebrity has its own forum.

But to answer your questions..........

I have eaten in Tuscan multiple times over the years......sometimes it is excellent, sometimes it is good, sometimes,

it is just ok........seems to vary.

The cruiseline supplies towels for excursions and they issue a seapass card, not a bracelet.

San Juan has its own forum........look at the homepage and you can find all the forums listed. You can click on that

forum and find all kinds of information.

Tuscan Grill, Qsine, and Murano are all excellent.

Beach towels are provided, you don't have to bring your own.

The sea pass is a card you can easily use a lanyard for.

I have only been to Puerto Rico on land trips, so can't help with excursions. If you want to see the fort and old town, that's easily walkable on your own.

We have dined at Tuscan on three different Celebrity ships including Silhouette and enjoy it. Its good, fairly basic Italian. The room is very warm and inviting.

No need to bring towels for the pool or excursions. They will be provided.