Documents to Arrive Today

LHC

Great for you:)

When you get home from work the first thing you need to do is clear out a large area in your living room and as Jim said you get to do your Doc Dance and I am very jealous of you because I have a ways to go before I get to do my Doc Dance;)

Actually, there are several things to read. You will want to review the ticket folder to be sure all your vouchers are in there. You will want to be sure your names are spelled right. There is a list of the ports and arrival departure times. Also, in the same ticket folder there is the complete version of the contract which you might want to spend some time on. You will have a "Know Before You Go" booklet and a Shore Excursion Booklet. The luggage tags are in the folder as are your immigration questionnaire. (If you already did that on-line, print and insert in the folder.) There are also cards explaining how to telephone the ship and what the costs will be. These are good to leave with family, just in case.

Have a wonderful time reading and re-reading. Be sure to do some doc dancing in between reading sessions. Above all, have a wonderful cruise!

Great for you:)

When you get home from work the first thing you need to do is clear out a large area in your living room and as Jim said you get to do your Doc Dance and I am very jealous of you because I have a ways to go before I get to do my Doc Dance;)

Mike, we are on the Oostedam to the Mexican Riviera on 1/28/06. Are you on that cruise?

We have a thread going for that cruise.

LArry

Thanks to all. This is such a treat for me that each line is a pleasure to read and all information is being stored up to enjoy each moment of everyday on the cruise. These boards have helped so very much with knowledge, tidbits and information plus just fun to read.

Linda

Actually, there are several things to read.

I think there is also a listing in the doc book of what the dress code is for each evening. That's important too. In my case, it lets me know which nights I'll have to eat in the Lido (in my jeans and tee-shirt) ... :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

I think there is also a listing in the doc book of what the dress code is for each evening. That's important too. In my case, it lets me know which nights I'll have to eat in the Lido (in my jeans and tee-shirt) ... :)

Is this true? I couldn't find it. It does say 2 formal nights, 1 informal and 4 casual, but not *which* nights. We do plan to eat in the Lido on informal night because DH and DS did not want to bring a 3rd mode of dress, and I can't say I blame them. I have no problem with formal nights, but I personally think informal nights are a little silly ... but that's just me.

Is this true? I couldn't find it. It does say 2 formal nights, 1 informal and 4 casual, but not *which* nights. We do plan to eat in the Lido on informal night because DH and DS did not want to bring a 3rd mode of dress, and I can't say I blame them. I have no problem with formal nights, but I personally think informal nights are a little silly ... but that's just me.

I have to agree with you there. Isn't it wonderful that the Lido makes it possible to eat outside your cabin and enjoy the company of like minded others, but that you can do it comfortably! Just love Holland America :D

Archived