Review of Solstice Alaska Cruise and Visit to Banff with lots of Photos & Menus

MVPinBoynton

We have just posted a review to our website with lots of photos of our recently completed Alaska cruise on the Celebrity Solstice. Also included are menus from the bars and eating venues. We also took a post-cruise trip to the incredibly beautiful area of Banff and Jasper in Alberta Canada.

We were most fortunate to have great weather for the whole two weeks we were gone. That is most unusual, especially for the Alaska ports. We had not been on the Solstice since she was brand new in early 2009,so it was nice to see that she is still in great shape.

We were blown away with the beauty of our post cruise land tour of Alberta, Canada. I had always heard about how beautiful the Banff and Lake Louise area were. They have been on our bucket list for a longtime. With the Alaska cruise only being seven days, this land tour made for a great extension for seeing more of nature’sbeauty.

The review is located at www.thepreismans.com.I hope it is helpful for those of you that are planning a cruise; and that itbrings back some fond memories to those of you who have been able to visitthese amazing places.

you guys sure get around ! I've looked at your European cruises for information, particularly that transatlantic. Might be doing one next May. I'm not a cruiser and I worry about 5 sea days in a row, but sometimes you have to suck it up for the team. My mother is 88 now so the long haul flights aren't appealing to her .....the cruise might be the better option for getting her back to Europe to visit family.

you guys sure get around ! I've looked at your European cruises for information, particularly that transatlantic. Might be doing one next May. I'm not a cruiser and I worry about 5 sea days in a row, but sometimes you have to suck it up for the team. My mother is 88 now so the long haul flights aren't appealing to her .....the cruise might be the better option for getting her back to Europe to visit family.

Somehow I missed seeing your post, sorry for the delay in responding. Cruising across the Atlantic is much more enjoyable than flying, if you have the time. Unfortunately, your mother would have to wait until the fall to return home if she doesn't want to fly one way or the other. :D

Lovely review. I especially enjoyed your pictures of Banff and Lake Louise. Have enjoyed reading your reviews from way back in 2003, when we all started cruising the Med

I was also very pleased with those pics. Glad to find a long time reader. :D I hope I can keep doing them for a lot longer.