M Class Specialty Restaurants - Recommendations??

curtdesilets

Actually, I believe that Bo5 has been replaced by Sushi on Five....

As for recommendations, food is subjective as is most service requirements aboard are around these boards. You will find some who love all the SD venues and others have their favourites over another and some who would never pay for a SD experience.

You may want to gander at the sample menu's at X's website to see if anything grabs you right away or wait until boarding to view the current menus before making the decision.

I know others will have chime in here on their preferences for sure....

bon voyage

The Bistro on 5's have been gone for well over a year now, they have all been turned into Sushi on 5...really disappointed in that, as Bistro was a favorite of ours. :(

Tuscan Grille IMHO is nothing to write home about, we preferred the Normandie on the Summit.

Qsine is a fun, quirky place which gives you a lot of variety in small portions to suit however many are dining. We have eaten there on our previous 3 cruises and will again in two weeks.

Q'sine, in our opinion, is a fun place to dine, especially if there are a few of you but it is not fine dining....

We enjoy Tuscan, however, we find the newer menu more limited as we did enjoy the ravioli dishes which have disappeared. The chocolate fondue which was my favourite desert has also disappeared....The steaks we have had have been fine, to a good but not great standard.

If you are not a Sushi lover there are other options but the choice is limited...no where near the wide range of choices in Silk Harvest.

Next cruise we will happily dine in Tuscan again at least once, Q'sine once on a longer cruise and maybe Sushi for a lunch....

I really think the M class have made a mistake getting rid of their 'Murano's type' ocean liner named venues...Their food, service and menu's did make one feel they had enjoyed a very special evening...Dining isn't just about the food, the ambiance and service are so important too.

I really think the M class have made a mistake getting rid of their 'Murano's type' ocean liner named venues...Their food, service and menu's did make one feel they had enjoyed a very special evening...Dining isn't just about the food, the ambiance and service are so important too.

Spot on.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I feel we may have been spoiled however as our last few cruises have been on Oceania and Crystal. Just to let you all know, the Celebrity Dining Room USED TO BE as good as anything these luxury lines now serve. We always loved Murano on the Century. Sorry to hear that Murano type dining is not offered. That was the creme de la creme in terms of awesomeness!!

Agree, agree, agree!