MSC Meravigilia - Kid's Club Activities (Ages 7-11 Group)

lifeasme123

Here is the schedule for the week we were on the ship (June 26-July 3). I like how they list all the activities for the entire sailing on one sheet. It helps out with the planning for the week.

Tip: The Doremi Chef - waste of money and time. Our's came with the Fantastica package. I would never pay for it by itself.

Full page photo.pdf

Here is the schedule for the week we were on the ship (June 26-July 3). I like how they list all the activities for the entire sailing on one sheet. It helps out with the planning for the week.

Tip: The Doremi Chef - waste of money and time. Our's came with the Fantastica package. I would never pay for it by itself.

The original attachment did not look good. Let me try it again.

Regarding the Doremi Chef class, there were too many kids stuffed into one small area. They were given lesson to make gnocchi. When it was the kids' turn to make the gnocchi, they were given a ball of dough to roll out into a long tube and cut into pieces. That was all they did. It was basically playdoh time.

kidsclub.pdf

The original attachment did not look good. Let me try it again.

Regarding the Doremi Chef class, there were too many kids stuffed into one small area. They were given lesson to make gnocchi. When it was the kids' turn to make the gnocchi, they were given a ball of dough to roll out into a long tube and cut into pieces. That was all they did. It was basically playdoh time.

Did your kids like the kid's club?

Did your kids like the kid's club?

In the beginning but towards the end of the cruise she stopped going. It's mainly because majority of the kids did not speak english. I am hoping that will be different for Seaside, since it's home port is Miami.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for posting, I too like how it lists out the whole week so you can see what is coming up.

Hey you're in our neck of the woods. We are in DFW area as well!

I want to post the schedule as a picture but did not know how. :o So ended up attaching it.

We are on Board this Week and the Kids Club Programm was the same. Our Kids (7 and 9) they like the Kids Club really.

There are mostly italian and spanish Kids but all the Staff speaks english, so there is no Problem for that. My Kids are speaking german and a little english and they unterstand italian, that is what we like on the MSC Ships they are really multilingual.