Adventure of the Seas - Can someone please confirm?

Working on booking the right cruise for our family of 5 (children will be 1 1/2, 4, and 6 at the time of sailing), and there's an itinerary on the Adventure that I LOVE. Our 1 1/2 will be in swim diapers, and the RCCL website says that the only ships that have areas for children in swim diapers are the Oasis, Allure, and Freedom class ships...however, I've been reading some posts that say they've added swim diaper areas on the Harmony and the Majesty (for example). Can anyone tell me if there's currently an area for children in swim diapers on the Adventure? Thank you!

Working on booking the right cruise for our family of 5 (children will be 1 1/2, 4, and 6 at the time of sailing), and there's an itinerary on the Adventure that I LOVE. Our 1 1/2 will be in swim diapers, and the RCCL website says that the only ships that have areas for children in swim diapers are the Oasis, Allure, and Freedom class ships...however, I've been reading some posts that say they've added swim diaper areas on the Harmony and the Majesty (for example). Can anyone tell me if there's currently an area for children in swim diapers on the Adventure? Thank you!

No swim diaper area currently on Adventure. There's a dry dock coming for Adventure this coming January. The cruise line has not released details of any changes coming, but it's possible they could add a swim diaper area. Keep watching here.

Thanks for the info! Just found this!

2016: "Royal Caribbean confirmed plans for Adventure of the Seas to undergo a $61 million refurbishment in November 2016...Adventure of the Seas will receive all-new thrills and enhancements, including new dual racer waterslides, Cyclone and Typhoon, the popular FlowRider surf simulator, and a children’s aquapark, Splashaway Bay."

2017: "Royal Caribbean schedules Adventure of the Seas Refurbishment for January 2018...Royal Caribbean announced that Adventure of the Seas will undergo a 30-day refurbishment to add new features and updates and complete work that was delayed last year (due to Hurricane Matthew)."

I've read the new "Splashaway Bay" areas (as opposed to the H2O Zones) on the other ships allow children in swim diapers. Can you confirm or deny (that the Splashaway Bay areas allow children in swim diapers)? Thanks again!