Anthem North Star Bar loungers. Who has rented them, and what was your experience?

Thinking about renting these for the two sea days on our 5 day Bermuda cruise. I know they are expensive, but it's worth it to us to not have to get up early to get a chair. Those who have done it"

Do they come around and take drink orders?

Are they comfortable?

Is there any shade?

Overall, did you find it worth it?

Hope this helps: https://www.******************.com/2016/12/28/spotted-sunbeds-rent-royal-caribbeans-anthem-of-the-seas

If you have GS or higher you can do the Suite Sun Deck and skip all this. I admit it would be pretty cool though, especially if you have a few folks. It's right next to the bar though, too, so flagging someone down wouldn't be hard!

If there was shade I might consider it. But, I get that they can't plop big clamshells or umbrellas in this spot because it'd block the sight lines. Just not the thing for a glowing redhead. ;)

When I saw these I thought they were for diamond members or GS - how much are they to rent ? I don't think I would because I can just sit at the tables that are right next to it but I was curious about the price.

When I saw these I thought they were for diamond members or GS - how much are they to rent ? I don't think I would because I can just sit at the tables that are right next to it but I was curious about the price.

I think they are like $150 a day, which is steep. However. We have a $400 obc, and some comp dining, so we may use it on that. It's nowhere near as nice as NCL's vibe, which was amazing and sold out in about 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this something new that they rent those chairs? I didn't see any indication of them being reserved when we were on-board (October 2016)

It's not something they really advertise. It is more of a word of mouth or guest inquiry sort of thing.

It's not something they really advertise. It is more of a word of mouth or guest inquiry sort of thing.

Ah ok, it didn't seem closed off when we were on-board, I think I may have even sat in those seats for awhile. We liked the NS bar, but it did get hot up there with no shady spots