Another internet package question

ej22ndrow

I know I've seen the answer to my question on here before and I tried using the search feature. But the search feature was no help....it wouldn't search just within Carnival and all it would bring up was roll call threads.

Anyway, my question is, hiw much is the mid level internet package if you buy it onboard for the whole week (8 day cruise)?

I know I can buy it before the cruise at a supposed discount of $10.25/day but that seems to be about what we paid for it onboard for the week a couple months ago. Doesn't seem like much of a discount from the weekly rate.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

I know I've seen the answer to my question on here before and I tried using the search feature. But the search feature was no help....it wouldn't search just within Carnival and all it would bring up was roll call threads.

Anyway, my question is, hiw much is the mid level internet package if you buy it onboard for the whole week (8 day cruise)?

I know I can buy it before the cruise at a supposed discount of $10.25/day but that seems to be about what we paid for it onboard for the week a couple months ago. Doesn't seem like much of a discount from the weekly rate.

It was $72 for my 6 day which is $12/day so I would think $96. It was $16 if you wanted it for 24 hours which I did. Just know that its painfully slow so you are going to be limited on what you do. I know they say its good for pulling up websites but no streaming but its still very slow for that.

$82 for an 8 day Value internet package purchased onboard(as of 5/8/17)

Prices increased 20% from 2016.

My experiences so far:

2/7/16: 4 day value $35

8/15/16: 4 day value $35

12/26/16: 5 day value $40

2/9/17: 4 day value $42

5/8/17: 8 day value $82

Assuming no additional price hikes:

3 day value: $5.25 cheaper to prepurchase(onboard $30 in 2016, $36* in 2017)

4 day value: $1 cheaper to prepurchase(onboard $35 in 2016, $42 in 2017)

5 day value: $3.25 more to prepurchase(onboard $40 in 2016, $48* in 2017)

6 day value: ???

7 day value: $0.25 cheaper to prepurchase(onboard $60 in 2016, $72 in 2017)

8 day value: no difference between prepurchase and purchase onboard

* = I am guessing that price. I added 20% to the 2016 prices. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Tiger0613