Ncl

dallas16

Are NCL usually bad for arranging flights as We almost booked the 14 night April 1st 2006 voyage and were originally offered a flight to miami via chicago from England (We live in England) then we were offered a flight via San Francisco. We went to book the cruise with these flight options and were told that these flights were sold out and that we could fly from Manchester UK to Miami on April 1st but could not get a flight back from Miami to UK.

Hopefully this is the right place to post this

I am flying in a fortnight with air sorted by NCL. Flying from my local airport, Leeds, to Heathrow with BMI, then from Heathrow to Madrid with Iberia and again with Iberia onward to Santiago de Chile. Returning from Buenos Aires via Madrid and Heathrow to Leeds.

Had absolutely no problems at all with the flights being arranged and as a result have let NCL sort the flights again for next September from Houston.

I did look into Princess before booking NCL and their flights were a mess, with no return flight available on their Miami to Rio sailing on Regal Princess.

NCL UK have usually been top-rate with my flight arrangements, accommodating my many and varied requests so long as there is space on the flights I wanted.

Are NCL saying that there are no flights at all on any airline from Miami to Manchester on 16 April (which I believe is your return flight date)? Or just that there are no non-stops?

It looks like the latter is quite true, if that's what you're being told. The last non-stops between Manchester to Miami that appear on current timetables seem to be the ones on the weekend that you're flying to Miami.

But if NCL are saying that they can't get you on any flight at all from Miami to Manchester on 16 April, by any route, I would find it difficult to believe that.

Archived