When are embarkation appointments usually available for Port Everglades?

rjschaack16

Yes, there is a Roll Call, but as with many 4 day cruises, there isn't much participation. The cruise leaves on Christmas Eve. I have mentioned that the check in time isn't there yet, but no one has commented.
Maybe some of them will post when it gets closer. Or better yet, the option appears before then. We're a little over 300 days out from ours and, even though I know it's probably not going to appear until December, I can't help but check often. :D All part of the suspense I guess.

Out of all the experiences I've read about picking check-in times, I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that it never showed up for them, so at least you have that going for you. It should appear at some point. Has anyone created a Roll Call for your cruise? If so, ask on there to see if everyone else is experiencing the same thing. If there isn't one, I suggest creating it and ask about it.

I may get to be the first! I am 63 days out on the Liberty and have no appt. time option. I have FTTF, so it really doesn't matter, but now I just really want to see it. :confused:

Maybe some of them will post when it gets closer. Or better yet, the option appears before then. We're a little over 300 days out from ours and, even though I know it's probably not going to appear until December, I can't help but check often. :D All part of the suspense I guess.

I have a cruise for Sept 2018 and again December 2018, I keep checking those too! You just can't help yourself!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I may get to be the first! I am 63 days out on the Liberty and have no appt. time option. I have FTTF, so it really doesn't matter, but now I just really want to see it. :confused:

Wow, 63 days! So I guess 90 won't be the magic number!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We are going on our first cruise in february...Where do you find check in times please?
It is found on the check-in page. But it won't show up until it is offered. And the cruise line isn't all that consistent with regard to when they start offering it. For my cruise and November it was offered on the day 165 days prior to embarkation. For other cruises it was closer to 180 days; for other cruises it was closer to 90 days.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.