Ultimate Dining Package - Harmony

I was just looking at my Cruise Planner for my upcoming sailing on Harmony next April and saw that the Ultimate Dining Package is discounted "up to 60% off onboard prices". My question is this: Does the Ultimate Dining Package include Wonderland? TIA

People have reported Wonderland being included in the dining packages. However, you might be limited to one visit at no extra charge, and subsequent visits would cost $10pp.

• 4 months later...
I am thinking of doing this on Symphony. How does it work-> Do you get to pick the restaurants each night, or do they assign them to you?

I believe they assign the first night and you pick the other nights once you are onboard.

I am thinking of doing this on Symphony. How does it work-> Do you get to pick the restaurants each night, or do they assign them to you?

As stated previously, RCCL assigns the first night but you can change it soon as you get onboard. You usually will see it online in the cruise planner approx. 2-3 days prior to sailing. Once you get onboard you can go to any specialty restaurant and make your other reservations and even change the one made for you.