Minibar question

I read somewhere that you can order 6 packs of cans of soda for the minibar for $12 + tax. Is this true? If so, can you take the cans to buffet, MDR, etc. or can you use them only in your stateroom?

Thanks.

I know you didn't ask this but you can usually bring your own soda onboard as well. We've never done it but many people report having no problems bringing it.

Technically prohibited, but usually allowed.

How long does it take to get the minibar order filled? Same day, next day?

Do you have to order everything on the first day or can you reorder later if necessary?

I don't know how long it takes, but you can reorder as necessary.

I just got back from the Anthem yesterday, the order form for the mini bar was a door hanger. My cabin didn't have one, i had to ask the stateroom attendant. He doesn't fill the order, someone comes around to do that. It said on the form that if you hung the form on your door by 5pm your order would be filled the same night. If not, the drinks would be delivered the next day. We hung our form out at around 1pm. We came back to the room after 5, and the order form was still there. We bumped into our stateroom attendant on the way to dinner and asked him if that meant they hadn't taken the order in time for a same day delivery. I don't know if he called anyone about it, but all of our drinks were in the cabin when we returned from dinner that night.