Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Returning to port - left baby somewhere.

You didn't put Baby in the corner?

No one puts Baby in a corner.:)

ca3407a67beef3153108119d73884987.jpg

Mega, Cozumel's Costco. Where else can you find a scooter for sale beside fruit.

What....you didn't hit the pharmacia at the Mega???

Could you pick me up some vanilla while you're there? My stash is getting kinda low.

I love the Mega Mart in Coz. So Cool how you can take your grocery cart down the escalator.

Sue's been nagging to use my phone all morning, I assume she needs to check something back home. She takes the phone from me at breakfast.

She forgot to close the browser...

00fa5ae77d85a9f0b4f2d803a6e731e8.jpg

We have nothing planned today... just walking off the ship to look around.

Sue is now retelling the story of how she was stood-up one night on a cruise ship.

6332c184267c4c843cf5f2b27aade7e5.jpg

It may have been last night, not quite sure.

She did not forget to close the browser. She knew exactly what she was doing.

You are being slapped with the "you are a bad day drinker" tax. I suggest you pay before the penalties and interest kick in.

So the leaderboard isn't done in anything approximating real time? You just have to drink as much as you can and hope that no one else drinks more?

So far that's the case... and I'm not sure when the cutoff is.

Yes, you absolutely must use your remaining SDP credit for Pinchos. When we used ours (for lunch), we were seated, and the server knew we had SDP. Without being prompted, he brought us a plate of meats and cheeses to enjoy while looking over the menu. Then we told him to just feed us. He continued to bring more and more different items over the course of an hour or more, until we told him to stop. We sampled most everything on the menu, and the best things, we'd ask him to bring more. It was wonderful. If we ever had SDP again, this will definitely be how we'd use a credit again next time. The food is amazing, and the presentation is great. It's so fun to sit at the bar and watch the items being prepared by talented food artists.

I need to find a fellow foodie to do this with! My fiancé is not an adventurous eater. Anyone else on the 9/30 sailing interested in doing this together???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another shout out for team Sue @ Louis Vuitton!!! Be a shopping hero and initiate.

Don't worry Doug your safe, the closest Louis Vuitton store is in the Zona Hotelera Cancun Fashion Mall which is a 45 minute ferry ride from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen and then a 90 minute cab ride from Playa del Carmen to Cancun. You're in the clear.