Coffee

SpaceGirl

We just finished our first cruise ever on the Ruby Princess and coffee (other than that from IC) was hit or miss... First several days, it was disgusting. Then the last 2-3 days it tasted great. Concentrate doesn't necessarily have to taste bad....

We just finished our first cruise ever on the Ruby Princess and coffee (other than that from IC) was hit or miss... First several days, it was disgusting. Then the last 2-3 days it tasted great. Concentrate doesn't necessarily have to taste bad....

I'll probably try it at least once, and if I like it, I'll drink it the rest of the time; if not, to the IC I go!

They do now have a chai latte. I believe I ordered it several times on my last cruise, and it was good.

I know that taste is on the tongue of the cup-beholder, but I had chai one time only and do not plan to ever again. :eek:

They do now have a chai latte. I believe I ordered it several times on my last cruise, and it was good.

I know that taste is on the tongue of the cup-beholder, but I had chai one time only and do not plan to ever again. :eek:

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to order the chai. It depends if they have almond milk that I can use with it. I'm mildly lactose intolerant, and I don't like soy milk. If all they have to mix the chai with is regular milk and soy milk, I'll probably pass and just drink coffee.

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to order the chai. It depends if they have almond milk that I can use with it. I'm mildly lactose intolerant, and I don't like soy milk. If all they have to mix the chai with is regular milk and soy milk, I'll probably pass and just drink coffee.

I would think they have non-dairy creamer.

I'll probably try it at least once, and if I like it, I'll drink it the rest of the time; if not, to the IC I go!

Not a bad strategy, SpaceGirl. While I always get the coffee cards, I have found that the Horizon Court coffee to be OK. For us, the camomile tea alone is worth the price of admission for the card.