Show times on Freedom

Does anyone know what time the main shows are each night? This is for the Mediterranean sailings. Trying to figure out dining times and would be easier if I knew when shows were. Thank you in advance.

Hi just back from the Freedom of the Seas last night. We had my time dining and I had made reservations for each night (different times each night) but some nights we turned up earlier or later and were quickly shown to our table. They seem to like to keep you to the same table and waitors each night if possible which was great as our waitors were fantastic. I have some of the show times which were

First night one show at 8pm

All other nights two shows which differed depending on night. Don't have the cruise compass for 2,3 and 4 but day 5 shows were 7.30pm and 9.30pm, day 6 7.45 and 9.45pm, day 7.45 and 9.45pm. From memory some shows were 8.00 something and know there was at least one or two 10.45pm as our dining time for some was 8.45pm and we were fine for the late shows. There were cruise compass posted earlier on and our shows weren't exactly the same time for all so whether they will stay the same now. Must say there was never much of a queue for my time dining even if you hadn't prebooked time and the ship was full. Hope this helps

Hi just back from the Freedom of the Seas last night. We had my time dining and I had made reservations for each night (different times each night) but some nights we turned up earlier or later and were quickly shown to our table. They seem to like to keep you to the same table and waitors each night if possible which was great as our waitors were fantastic. I have some of the show times which were

First night one show at 8pm

All other nights two shows which differed depending on night. Don't have the cruise compass for 2,3 and 4 but day 5 shows were 7.30pm and 9.30pm, day 6 7.45 and 9.45pm, day 7.45 and 9.45pm. From memory some shows were 8.00 something and know there was at least one or two 10.45pm as our dining time for some was 8.45pm and we were fine for the late shows. There were cruise compass posted earlier on and our shows weren't exactly the same time for all so whether they will stay the same now. Must say there was never much of a queue for my time dining even if you hadn't prebooked time and the ship was full. Hope this helps

Thanks so much. This does help. I prebooked my time dining for 7:45 each night, so that should give us time to get to the later show.