Allure vs NCL -away class for solo cruiser who likes her space

I'm trying to avoid going back on NCL for numerous reasons, but only they and RC have the itinerary I need in Sept (7 day western from Miami or FLL).

Here's what I like about the Getaway and Escape ships, can you help me out on finding parallels?

--indoor thermal suite with ocean views. I won't get this right? But is solarium covered?

--I was usually able to find something to eat at the buffet on NCL, and failing that, a cheese plate, some bread pudding and scooped ice cream. Windjammer descriptions sound pretty bad so far.

Are there quiet spaces I can get to with my laptop and write? Library, underused lounges, etc? Indoor, I mean.

(How is embark and disembark? Nightmare for POM right now.)

Thanks!

I am a fussy eater and I've never had a problem finding something to eat in Windjammer. Both my husband and I have liked the food in the Windjammer each time we have cruised. Honestly, you need to check it out for yourself before you read all the complaints on here.

If you can usually find something at a buffet, you won't have a problem as there are plenty of options.

I've always found the library to be a nice quiet space. I'm sure there are other places as well, but that is the first that comes to mind.

Whether or not the solarium is covered, depends on the ship. I think Harmony is covered and from memory Anthem is covered.

Independence was partially covered, so I think they might be all different.

... Are there quiet spaces I can get to with my laptop and write? Library, underused lounges, etc? Indoor, I mean. ...

Viking Crown on Freedom, Voyager, Radiance, and Vision class ships would fit the bill.

Windjammer isn't as bad as what it's made out to sound. It wouldn't be my go to place for dinner, but if you have fairly simple tastes the WJ will be fine. If you have never sailed an Oasis class ship then it would be my 100% recommendation.