Cruising on the Pride Hotel Suggestions.

Shirleybird

Hi all, we are cruising on the Pride Sept 24. Does any have any hotel recommendation. We will still park at the cruise port since we will go directly home after the cruise. So we will not be needing a hotel and cruise pack.We would like to get a hotel with a shuttle perhaps if we want to go see the sights the day before the cruise. Or if you have any suggestions on transportation to do that. Thanks folks

It depends on how much you want to spend - there are lots of hotels right in the inner harbour where you can walk to many attractions. Most of the major brands are located there (Hilton, IHG, Marriott) plus other boutique hotels. The closer you get to the attractions, the more expensive the hotels are.

You may also want to consider finding a less expensive hotel outside of the inner harbour and then taking a taxi in (or driving in and paying to park).

Hi all, we are cruising on the Pride Sept 24. Does any have any hotel recommendation. We will still park at the cruise port since we will go directly home after the cruise. So we will not be needing a hotel and cruise pack.We would like to get a hotel with a shuttle perhaps if we want to go see the sights the day before the cruise. Or if you have any suggestions on transportation to do that. Thanks folks

The questions are what your budget will be and what sights you are interested in seeing. Want to head to Baltimore Aquarium, walk around Inner Harbor, catch an Orioles baseball game? Or do you want to head to art galleries? Check out some of the historical sights of the city like Fort McHenry, etc.

The Harbor East section is probably where I would recommend that you look- it has multiple bars, restaurants, trendy shops, walking distance to Little Italy, the Inner Harbor, Aquarium, etc. They have a Hilton Garden, Marriott, Homewood Suites and the Four Seasons. http://www.harboreast.com/directory/?location=h02

Enjoy your cruise!

There is a Hyatt Place on Central Ave, corner of Fleet Street. Easy walking to Little Italy and a stop for the Baltimore Water Taxi (the water taxi will take you to stops around the harbor, including Fort McHenry).

The rooms can sleep up to six for a set price (book a room with two queens and the sitting area in each room has a sleeper sofa for two).

Breakfast is included.

On the weekends, park in the public garage in back of the hotel on Eden for $3 a day (no in and out) or pay the valet parking in the hotel ($35 a day, in and out privileges).

We always stay at Best Western Plus in Eldridge. You can leave your car there and they shuttle you to the port!!! Free Hot breakfast included too. We go a day early and tour Baltimore. The hotel isn't too far from a nice large mall with a Cheesecake Factory in Arundel Mills :)

We were supposed to use embassy suites (downtown) but our group got displaced due to maintenance. We ended up at Lord Baltimore and loved it. A grand older hotel maintained at a truly high standard. Nothing but raves about the service we received there (for a group of 86).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were supposed to use embassy suites (downtown) but our group got displaced due to maintenance. We ended up at Lord Baltimore and loved it. A grand older hotel maintained at a truly high standard. Nothing but raves about the service we received there (for a group of 86).

Good morning Jimbo,

I read in another thread that you have stayed at the ES before( I think it was your review?).

I just wanted to ask how the hotel is and also how is the area? Is it walking distance to restaurants, shops, etc? We are looking at hotels for our cruise on the Pride in January.

Good morning Jimbo,

I read in another thread that you have stayed at the ES before( I think it was your review?).

I just wanted to ask how the hotel is and also how is the area? Is it walking distance to restaurants, shops, etc? We are looking at hotels for our cruise on the Pride in January.

They are within a couple of blocks of each other. Both within walking distance of the inner harbor. The area is OK, but I would not wander around at 2 in the morning. More inland (west more or less) would be suspect.....