Embarkation - Port of Miami

tkportersat

What is the earliest you can check in for an MSC cruise out of the Port of Miami? I haven't found anything that shows this or the last check in time before sailing. It does show the ship sails at 7pm. We are looking at Seaside for June 2018, so just trying to gather information at this point.

What is the earliest you can check in for an MSC cruise out of the Port of Miami? I haven't found anything that shows this or the last check in time before sailing. It does show the ship sails at 7pm. We are looking at Seaside for June 2018, so just trying to gather information at this point.

They usually open the doors around 1030.

We arrived at th port around 12 and had very little wait - we were on the ship in less than an hour and able to enjoy the day/amenities before sail away. The rooms might not be ready until 2pm though...

BTW - we just got off the ship and I imagine they wait until all are off - there were still quite a few on by the time we left at 9:30am - I think the latest scheduled time for people to disembark is 10:15am or so ... have a great trip!