Constellation cabin 9101 help please!

Freckles49

we have had a glitch with our booking and instead of the cabin we thought we had booked this cabin has been assigned to us.

Please can anyone who has knowledge of this cabin let me know pros and cons.

Many thanks

Jen

We thought wed booked a cabin on deck 11. Cabin 1101

Ah. Well, 9101 is obviously under the pool area, which may be noisy. The one entry in M class cabin thread (above) for 9101 mentioned a little noise on one occasion. 1101 is under the basketball court. We stayed in 1141 when Celebrity had just started showing movies up there. We didn't hear any noise from the movie, but I don't know about 1101. I do know that people wandering on Deck 11 can peek around and see the Veranda of 1101.

Ah. Well, 9101 is obviously under the pool area, which may be noisy. The one entry in M class cabin thread (above) for 9101 mentioned a little noise on one occasion. 1101 is under the basketball court. We stayed in 1141 when Celebrity had just started showing movies up there. We didn't hear any noise from the movie, but I don't know about 1101. I do know that people wandering on Deck 11 can peek around and see the Veranda of 1101.

Thank you! Thats really helpful

We have traveled in 9090, kinda across the hall on the other side of the ship, and it was a great, central location with very little noise.

Wishing you happy sailing on the Connie!

Thank you so much!

Love these boards.

Jen

1101 on the Constellation is fine. You are near a door that leads outside on deck 11, but that door is hardly used. It's pretty private there. We were a few doors down in 1115. Of course, the advantage of the Aqua cabins on 11 over the one on 9 is that they are new and have the nice showers.

1101 on the Constellation is fine. You are near a door that leads outside on deck 11, but that door is hardly used. It's pretty private there. We were a few doors down in 1115. Of course, the advantage of the Aqua cabins on 11 over the one on 9 is that they are new and have the nice showers.

Thank you !

We thought wed booked a cabin on deck 11. Cabin 1101

Does your original paperwork show you booking a A1, which are newer, and on deck 11 so not under the pool or buffet? The A1 cabin cost more than the A2 on deck 9. So if you paid for a A1 and are now assigned a A2 you may be due a refund.

Does your original paperwork show you booking a A1, which are newer, and on deck 11 so not under the pool or buffet? The A1 cabin cost more than the A2 on deck 9. So if you paid for a A1 and are now assigned a A2 you may be due a refund.

The booking was done over the phone, only realised mistake once the booking was emailed to me.

Sadly had paid the deposit over the phone, which we will lose if we refuse this cabin.

Lesson to be learnt....should have asked for email before I paid the deposit!