Need some recommendations on excursions NCL or private

Laszlo

My wife and I are on the BA 14 day, friends are on the Escape in February. They are in port 7am-3pm. We are in port 8am -5pm. We are trying to find something we can do together. Nothing shows up on our excursions for Tortola yet, they have a bunch. They would like to do the Rebel Yell but it looks like it leaves at 8am. I can't find much for except for ship excursions

Thanks

Since they arrive at 7:00 then their excursion will leave at 8:00 but I believe since you arrive at 8:00 then your excursion option would be 9:00. You would still have some time all together on the island. Surely there is more than one Catamaran, but I don't know. Maybe that is why it is not offered on your cruise yet.

Since they arrive at 7:00 then their excursion will leave at 8:00 but I believe since you arrive at 8:00 then your excursion option would be 9:00. You would still have some time all together on the island. Surely there is more than one Catamaran, but I don't know. Maybe that is why it is not offered on your cruise yet.

Thanks, Correct.....The timing won't work out if we do ship excursions. Looking for other ideas, maybe a cab to Cane Beach

Would agree with a nice beach on Tortola for you, much easier to coordinate. Cane Garden Bay is a nice, big beach where most of your fellow cruisers will be because there are several beach bars and restaurants there. Brewers Bay is a smaller and quieter spot with just one beach bar. Both are $8pp each way by safari taxi.

If you want something different that is still doable search for my past posts on Marina Cay, nice day and a flatter taxi ride...