Decaf sodas on Liberty of the Seas?

undrdog

Does the Liberty of the Seas have a decaf cola flavor soda?

Can you get plain soda water out of the soda fountains? (and would they charge for it?)

Other decaf drink options besides water?

Thanks!

They may have decaf cola, if they have the "freestyle" machine. You would have to buy a drink package to have access to that machine, however. Otherwise, you can buy a can of soda whenever you want one. It might not be cola, but sprite or 7-up or something like that has no caffeine.

Does the Liberty of the Seas have a decaf cola flavor soda?

Can you get plain soda water out of the soda fountains? (and would they charge for it?)

Other decaf drink options besides water?

Thanks!

There

Lemonade would be the only "free" decaf drink available, and that would only be at restaurants.

Decaf soda is available from bars and restaurants at around $4 per 12oz can.

The soda fountains do have soda water, but fountain soda is only available with a soda package for around $10 per day.

I saw a post from 2015 saying Liberty does not have the freestyle machines. Never was much of a Sprite fan.

Here's my solution & feel free to pass it around: I'll bring little bottles of flavor to squirt into plain water. There's many brands. Koop Aid uses sucralose, which is much better tasting than aspartame, anyway. I keep a small backpack with me, so there is no added hassle keeping up with it.

No freestyle machines and no decaf cola available in the soda package. That's precisely why I won't be buying the soda package for my first time on any cruise. I can't drink things with sugar with my current way of eating and if I drink caffeine after 4:00 I will be up all night. I will be carrying on a 12 pack of caffeine free diet coke or sugar free ginger ale and drinking crystal light instead. If they would add the freestyle machines, I would give them my money for the soda package.

They let us take sodas on board when we cruised in 2004, but now you're not supposed to.

Can anyone speak to how strict they are about it these days? Would they eject someone or just take the sodas?