Celebrity Shore Excursions...YIKES!

jpodds

I don't want to turn this into a Celebrity website gripe thread, but is anybody else having difficulty viewing and booking shore excursions from the Celebrity website? I normally don't book cruiseline sponsored excursions, but I have a ton of OBC to use and I figured, why not use it on excursions. I know that you used to be able to book shore excursions pretty easily from the website, but navigation on the site has become much more difficult. Can anybody help me spend some cash and get me to the page on Celebrity's website that individualizes shore excursions for my specific cruise? Also, is it possible to do this over the phone with an agent??? On second thought, maybe that's not a really good idea...;p

Thanks

Go to your reservation & click on Manage Reservation then on far right side Plan your Vacation (or something like that). Click on that and you will see a link for shore excursions, beverage/dining, etc.

Agree that it's confusing! I went through the cruise planner link, and tried booking my excursion. There's a small horizontal line near the OBC amount with a slider dot on it. Slide it across to get to the amount of OBC that you want to use. Once I did this, the request for credit card information disappeared as OBC covered the excursion cost.

Agree that it's confusing! I went through the cruise planner link, and tried booking my excursion. There's a small horizontal line near the OBC amount with a slider dot on it. Slide it across to get to the amount of OBC that you want to use. Once I did this, the request for credit card information disappeared as OBC covered the excursion cost.
That didn't work for me. I tried several times.

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I figured it out. I typed in the amount and poof credit card thing disappeared.

And that would explain why my Grand Cayman excursion shows the last 4 of my credit card - I didn't realize you needed to input the amount of OBC you were using and figured the CC# was just a guarantee back-up kind of thing.

Oh well. My excursions for 2/2019 are booked. :)