Radiance of the Seas - seeking the Royal Caribbean official ship model

I'm seeking to buy (from someone who wants to see theirs) the official Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas ship model - the ones they sell onboard in the logo gift shop for about $35.

After months of searching online, ebay, and other places...no luck.

If there's anyone who is either willing to buy one on an upcoming cruise or else sell one they already bought...please post here....and I'll make sure we get connected.

Thanks.

I'm seeking to buy (from someone who wants to see theirs) the official Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas ship model - the ones they sell onboard in the logo gift shop for about $35.

After months of searching online, ebay, and other places...no luck.

If there's anyone who is either willing to buy one on an upcoming cruise or else sell one they already bought...please post here....and I'll make sure we get connected.

Thanks.

I'd go onto one of the upcoming Roll Calls and ask if someone would be willing to get you one.

I'd go onto one of the upcoming Roll Calls and ask if someone would be willing to get you one.

Thanks. I have a friend who will be my "plan b" next Spring...but looking to see if I can get one before that time.

I'll also take your suggestion and check some upcoming roll calls to reach out.

Thanks. I have a friend who will be my "plan b" next Spring...but looking to see if I can get one before that time.

I'll also take your suggestion and check some upcoming roll calls to reach out.

Since it appears that I will only need to ship to ATL (from NE FL) and since I plan to purchase one to go with my Brilliance of the Seas, I will see if I will have the suitcase space for another. Southbound sailing August 18th.

Since it appears that I will only need to ship to ATL (from NE FL) and since I plan to purchase one to go with my Brilliance of the Seas, I will see if I will have the suitcase space for another. Southbound sailing August 18th.

That would be fantastic! Since they are well packed in styrofoam...like inexpensive UPS ground shipping would be one option, but open to others...also...I could pay via Paypal to expedite your reimbursement fast if you'd like.

Feel free to email me at pradike@gmail.com if you have any questions, comments, or wish to communicate directly.

Thank you!