Freestyle coca-cola

flying fingers

Saw it on the Konningsdam. Never saw anyone use it. Also the beer dispenser. Never saw anyone use that either. Beer dispenser was expensive. Since I don't drink soft drinks, don't know what the soft drink dispenser cost. Seems like a failed system for both

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw it on the Konningsdam. Never saw anyone use it. Also the beer dispenser. Never saw anyone use that either. Beer dispenser was expensive. Since I don't drink soft drinks, don't know what the soft drink dispenser cost. Seems like a failed system for both

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will counter your conclusion from one cruise with my experience from one cruise. I saw both in use, particularly on sea days. As discussed here, the soft drink dispenser, it requires the soda plan, with the special cup.

We had the Freestyle on Koningsdam. It's a good system but they need to keep up with it. It was out of some of the cartridges part of a day or two in the middle of the cruise. If they are going to have it, they need to keep a regular check on it to ensure that all options are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Quench package does it include the freestyle Coca Cola. It says it does and then goes on to say it is excluded. I'm confused. Also is the freestyle cola self serve?

Freestyle is self-serve. There is a chip in the bottom of the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums