Who is caroline jasinki

claudio

Who is Caroline Jasinski? Good question. I read lots of travel articles and magazines here in Aus. and I've never heard of her.

We sailed from Sydney to Cape Town on little Ocean Princess in 2014 and we did have a pirate drill when we sailed from Dubai down the east coast of Africa. Yes, the external ship lights were off at night but inside the ship it was business as normal. Passengers just took it their stride the same as you do for the muster drill.

As mentioned by others, none of the bloggers on the WC have made any comments so it can't have been anything out of the ordinary as there are many on board who have done several WC.

Sounds like sensationalist garbage. Just the same when a ship returns to port when there has been a GI outbreak.

I agree with your comments. I don't think Princess will be happy that a lecturer invited on board has published such sensationalist garbage.