What can I use my onboard credit on??

Hi!!

First time cruiser here.....

Just wondering what I can spend my included onboard credit on once we sail?? Can I put it towards a drinks package?? Or spend at the restaurants and bars?? Coffees??icecream for the kids etc. Not sure what is included??!!

You can apply it to just about anything! It will be posted as a credit to your onboard account, and it will be applied toward the total of your onboard expenses. There is also an option to use your onboard credit ahead of the cruise when you purchase excursions, beverage packages, specialty dining, etc online.

We usually use onboard credit to offset the gratuities that are posted daily to our account.

We usually use onboard credit to offset the gratuities that are posted daily to our account.

Unless your are sailing from Australia, in which case gratuities is already part of the fare.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi!!

Just wondering what I can spend my included onboard credit on once we sail?? Can I put it towards a drinks package?? Or spend at the restaurants and bars?? Coffees??icecream for the kids etc. Not sure what is included??!!

About the only thing you cannot use OBC for would be the deposit for booking a new cruise.

Hi!!

Anything that you have to pay for on the ship! If I have enough OBC, I tend to use it for things that I consider excessively priced and not a great value like spa services. A $300 couples massage doesn't seem that extravagant when paid with OBC. (Or $29 8x10 photos)