Captain & Entertainment's Manager

Big Foot

Hello,

I'm off on Ventura on the 15th September & wondered if anyone knew who our Captain & Entertainment's Manager might be?

Thank you.

Joan

The Entertainments Manager is Natalie Milverton. Captain Marcin Banach is due to come off on the 17th September, don't know what happens after that.

The Entertainments Manager is Natalie Milverton. Captain Marcin Banach is due to come off on the 17th September, don't know what happens after that.

Thank you.

We're doing a B2B 15th - 17th & 17th -29th Sept, so looks like we'll have a change of Captain after the 2 night cruise then.

Don't expect much, didn't see either on a recent 14n cruise around the Canaries.

Having said that the rest of the Entertainment team were VERY good, Wes, the juggler and budding musical theatre aficionado and a young Yorkshire lady from Batley (Kelsey?) stood out.

I really liked Captain Banach. He was very friendly and I regularly saw him out and about round the ship. I was in the buffet one day and he just stopped to chat!!! Just asking if I was enjoying the cruise etc. He looks very young and is good-looking. Natalie ran the Zumba on our last cruise with her and my friend said she did the choir on hers. She also did the sailaways which they don't all do