First Choice Bus - London to Southampton

NETSEG

Our quote from londontoolkit.com for a coach transfer from London to Southampton is from company called First Choice Bus. Has anyone heard of or used this company for cruise transfers? We are also looking at International Friends.

Thanks.

National Express is the major UK operator of scheduled inter-city buses (coaches). Similar to Greyhound in the USA.

Details on London Toolkit's website along with other transportation options, but to the best of my knowledge not contracted by or tickets sold by London Toolkit.

International Friends offer good cruise tour-transfer options between London (and Heathrow) and Southampton. You can buy their seat-on-bus tickets via London Toolkit - in fact slightly cheaper via London Toolkit than via their own website.

First Choice is a major bus operator offering local scheduled bus services in various parts of the UK. Mainly double-deck buses, same as the iconic red London buses, though I'm not aware of any scheduled routes offered by them in the London area. Anyone?

There's a minibus (van) operator called First Choice Bus, based in the London area, I don't know whether that's the same organisation.

Is your quote from London Toolkit for a private minibus just for your party?

If so, it might be worth getting quotes from elsewhere. London Toolkit is an excellent resource for info about London and its air and sea ports. But quotes of theirs that I've seen for private transportation have been high.

JB :)

First Choice is a major bus operator offering local scheduled bus services in various parts of the UK. Mainly double-deck buses, same as the iconic red London buses, though I'm not aware of any scheduled routes offered by them in the London area. Anyone?

There's a minibus (van) operator called First Choice Bus, based in the London area, I don't know whether that's the same organisation.

Is your quote from London Toolkit for a private minibus just for your party?

If so, it might be worth getting quotes from elsewhere. London Toolkit is an excellent resource for info about London and its air and sea ports. But quotes of theirs that I've seen for private transportation have been high.

JB, are you thinking of First Bus as the scheduled service operator - they do not operate London routes. First Choice (no Bus) is a package holiday firm, I believe.

I think it must be the London-based firm you mention, so presumably a private transfer, unless they put together a cruise transfer service. .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

JB, are you thinking of First Bus as the scheduled service operator - they do not operate London routes. First Choice (no Bus) is a package holiday firm, I believe.

I think it must be the London-based firm you mention, so presumably a private transfer, unless they put together a cruise transfer service. .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ooops, you're right, my feathered friend - the regional scheduled operator I was thinking of is First Bus.

So yes, more likely the OP's quote is for http://www.firstchoicebus.com/

A minibus operator. I don't know anything about them