LaCucina or Jefferson?

edwardsm

Finalizing my 3 specialty meal reservation for upcoming cruise on the POA. Chose Cagneys and Teppanyakie but can't decide between LaCucina and Jeffersons .

For those who have eaten at both in question, which did you enjoy the most?

I was very impressed with the new menu in LaCucina, we had a great meal. Jeffersons is French and I love French food. As Julia Child said "the French are so lucky they get to eat French Food every day."

Jerry

What is Jeffersons ??New name for Bistro?

That is what it is called on POA.

OP - I'd say it is a pretty close draw. Personally to me I'd do Cagney twice but only because I like beef and the other two are more towards seafood.

On our December 2015 cruise, we tried both & liked Jefferson's Bistro better. At the time, LaCucina seemed too much like a neighborhood Italian restaurant.

However, our May 2017 on the Star, LaCucina had a much improved menu & was much better (although I can't say if that is carried over to the POA).

Forget La Cuncina. Mediocre food at best. You'll love the french food at Jefferson's (my best guess). The filet (steak) there is outstanding!

We're not big fans of steak, I like Italian, my husband, not so much. We both love seafood. I'm willing to try French food so I think i will go with Jefferson"s Bistro since my husband is leaving all the planning up to me.

We're not big fans of steak, I like Italian, my husband, not so much. We both love seafood. I'm willing to try French food so I think i will go with Jefferson"s Bistro since my husband is leaving all the planning up to me.

I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed. Lots of choice on the French menu...Good choice! :)