Summit - changing anytime dining to traditional??

Sandi07054

We will be on Summit to Bermuda on 8/20 sailing. We booked anytime dining Question is can we reserve traditional for some nights? There are 14 in our group - do you think we will be able to sit at one table?

I was thinking to make reservations on the sea days and do anytime dining on the days we dock in Bermuda

Haven't been to Bermuda since I was 19 - very excited!!!

Thanks for your advice

We will be on Summit to Bermuda on 8/20 sailing. We booked anytime dining Question is can we reserve traditional for some nights? There are 14 in our group - do you think we will be able to sit at one table?

I was thinking to make reservations on the sea days and do anytime dining on the days we dock in Bermuda

Haven't been to Bermuda since I was 19 - very excited!!!

Thanks for your advice

I am in similar predicament as I'm traveling with a group of 10. What I did was got everyone's reservation numbers and made a reservation for the first two nights and last two nights of the sailing. We are playing it by ear the other nights. They only let you make reservations (at least online) for groups of up to 10 so perhaps they don't have tables larger than that? You may need to split up your reservations to two groups of six and eight.

Trying to dine with that many at one table is a challenge and usually not a good experience

I would recommend since you are in Select dining to dine each night with different people in your group. That way you can have a coversation with them and get better service from the servers without having to wait for everyone at the large table.

The other would be to book a night in QSine. It is a place that will accommodate large groups and is made to dine with large parties.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I think you're saying your group of 14 wants to eat together some but not all nights.

You can't switch back and forth between Traditional and Select dining, but the Select reservations desk can help you out. Visit them on embarkation day with everyone's cabin numbers and they will make reservations for 14 people on the dates and times you want. For the remaining nights you can make reservations for smaller groups or just walk up when you're hungry. If you don't have reservations you might have to wait a bit.

Tables are for 10 max and it wouldn't even be pleasant to have that many at one table. You can't speak to anyone at the other end. Ask for a table of 8 and a table of 6 next to each other, you'll enjoy it much more.

I think it's you all are right. Too many people to dine with every night. Who is ready to eat - who is not. Too much trouble for someone 63. I'm looking to relax on vacation from stressful paralegal job!!!!

I think we will just wing it.

Thanks everyone!!!