Can't Reserve Teppanyaki Online

gilladj

We are sailing on the Star in October and are now within 90 days. We have both a UDP and we are Platinum so have complimentary dinners too. I can book/reserve Cagney's, La Cucina, Le Bistro and Moderno. Teppanyaki shows up as an option but has a message "Not available to book".

Anyone have any idea what is going on. It this a technical problem or do you have to wait to board to book Teppanyaki.

Thank you!

Teppenyaki is often never made available to book online on some ships. The Star is one of them.

I'd keep an eye on it, just in case they do open reservations up, but I suspect that they won't. In that case make your reservation soon after boarding.

Star has limited tables, when you board take a left straight through the atrium and photo shop and into the lounge at the end. Turn right to the bar and the booking desk is there on day 1. I was first there when we boarded and got the reservation sorted.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

True. Star and Dawn have only 2 Teppanyaki tables.

The Jewel class ships were built after those 2, and they have 4. The Epic and the Away classes ships were built later and have multiple Teppanyaki tables.

The Spirit has one. The Sun has 2, not sure about the Sky.

Teppanyaki on the Star isn't really 2 tables. It is 1 table that seats 20 and has 2 chefs working in tandem.

We were able to book as soon as we boarded, but try iConcierge while you're in the waiting area at the terminal. If you can connect, you can make a reservation that way.

Teppanyaki on the Star isn't really 2 tables. It is 1 table that seats 20 and has 2 chefs working in tandem.

We were able to book as soon as we boarded, but try iConcierge while you're in the waiting area at the terminal. If you can connect, you can make a reservation that way.

It's a single table with 20 or so seats? How big is the room?

It's a single table with 20 or so seats? How big is the room?

The room is large enough that there is plenty of room to walk around. The single table is like 2 tables placed end to end with 2 grills end to end. The seats are in front of the grills and on both sides. Rethinking, it may not be 20 seats, but 16.