days? A CHEERS! question

timelordjason

ok so I know cheers is so and so per day and that both people in the cabin have to sign up BUT since it is a certain ammount per day I was wondering can it be split up?

By this I mean can I purchase cheers only for our sea days and not the port days?

I feel this would be the only way it would be worth getting for me and my wife.

I am pretty sure Cheers is "all or nothing," except if you leave from Galveston or NY, where you don't pay for the first day, and cannot use it on the first it the first day either.

I don't know what they do if you buy it partway into the cruise, but I am pretty sure you cannot piece it apart on a day by day basis.

Yeah still wouldnt be worth it for us I drink water from the restaraunts about 2 fosters a day in port and my wife will have two cocktails on port day.

On sea day I may drink 5 fosters and still only water and my wife will drink 3 to 4 drinks

we love coffee but last time we got one and eh not great so I really feel unless it is sea days only we will not do it.

I can get a six pack of cokes to the room preorder for the entire trip for the two of us and that would be special and plenty .

Never understood bottled water on teh ships either as the water provided for free on board goes through a massive filteration process so whats the point?

Agree - if you are a beer drinker and don't do many of the non-alcoholic extras it's probably not worth while for you.

Why bottled water? Because then you don't have to worry about carrying a large mug with you. When it's hot out I like to sip a water along with my other drinks plus will drink water well into the evening (stop soda before dinner). You can carry a large refillable mug with you (what we do without drink package), or get the tiny cups from the buffet, or get a cup of ice water from the bartender... or grab a bottle. Bottle is larger and easier for me to carry with me. Wouldn't purchase them but they are a nice convenience item when included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums